Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Guitar Hero to Zero (poor production)

Duration: 01:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-23 02:47:24

This isn't an official series, but it still is my vid-manga production. Now, I have no excuses. And I do admit, I did a very terrible job. n.nU but hey, just goes to show, I need to be less lazier. And I plan on doing so. I haven't disappointed myself yet. I'm going to keep at it. Songs heard in order: "Devil Went Down to Georgia" by Steve Ouimette, on "GH III" "Knights of Cydonia" by Muse on "GH III" "Through Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force "Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero" by Maximum the Hormone "Dr. Whiley's Castle, part one: arrival" by Megaman 2, Capcom "A New Hope (Industrial Verison)" By Musashiden, Square Enix

Comments

HiMtheEvilJoker  2008-03-11 17:48:56

lol, but still, did 3 hours mean same time played or the millionth timed played?
__________________________________________________
domie200  2008-02-25 00:33:25

nice ;)
__________________________________________________

No comments: