Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Daft Jeep - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Demo)

Duration: 03:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-10 05:20:32

This is a DEMO VERSION (Made in Microsoft Paint) of a current project I am working on to make "Daft Jeep". Another variation of the Daft Hands and Daft Bodies version of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk. I only made this to see if I could get the timing right while making the video. My plan is to take pictures (more than 60) of my new Jeep Grand Cherokee and pose it in all of the positions featured in this video. This is only a test run so I know exactly what "poses" to use. There will of coruse be more between the "filler space" instead of a bland DAFT JEEP logo. This is my first work at any kind of stop-motion or anything. I am hoping the images taken will prove to be a lot better than my MSPaint job. ;D

Comments

tommyp3006  2008-03-13 18:20:19

wkd! lol can't wait 4 the real thing!!
__________________________________________________
scottmhoward  2008-02-12 21:05:30

Thanks for the advice! =D
__________________________________________________
mikosoft  2008-02-12 09:12:07

Good luck, I'll wait to see the real thing. Also try to make the transitions smoother byt taking two or three "inbetween" pictures. it's a lot of work but the result is worth it.
__________________________________________________

No comments: