Friday, January 4, 2008

My cat Cubby is very strange...

Duration: 00:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-10 22:04:47
User: lrm130
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

cat  weird  kitten  meow  funny  strange  pets  

Description:

I laid down on the floor and was reading a magazine or something, and my cat Cubby came over and decided he would groom me. It was so weird. At least he doesn't do this if he sleeps on the bed with me!


Other Video Blog Entries

Toni Basil - Mickey Live
Entrevista con Familia Espacial
pe
Iris e Alemão - Big Girls Don 't Cry (Remix)
Two Brothers
Hand eating a nut
House MD - 'Friends' Theme Song
broly is a ultra super sayian
2pac When Thugz Cry (Original Alt Version)
Tekken 6
Drive [TVXQ 2nd Asia Concert Tour]
KING OF THE DANCEHALL
dante weer in de klas
3D Soccer Team
This 11year old girl can sing!
All My Crushes
Take This Job and Shove It
Teaser Trailer: The Secret World (Cry Gaia) - New Funcom MMO
Backyard Wrestling-THW, the Black Mage R.I.P video
Lakers Beat it


 

No comments: