Sunday, January 6, 2008

デスノート Death Note: I'll take a potato Chip....and eat it!

Duration: 00:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-28 01:03:18
User: Puffballkuriboh
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Death  Note  デスノート  Kira  Light  Potato  Chip  Disguise  

Description:

Light uses a Potato Chip bag and hides a mini LCD tv in their so he can continue killing criminals without L finding out he is Kira. Will he suceed? Quote: "Just watch me L, I'll solve equations with my right hand and right names with my left. I'll take a Potato Chip...and eat it!"

Comments

TehWewtness ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 21:55:48

xD roflrfolrfolrforflorflz
__________________________________________________
Aethonic ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 03:54:53

Oh man, this was probably the best part of that entire show. The drama that goes into eating that potato chip...it is just exhilarating! At least now I can link this so I don't look crazy when I quote it.
__________________________________________________
zzzYOzzz ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 15:25:57

LOL ^~^ really
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Rocketmen Return!
Drinking
Hishoku no Sora on piano
Spot Nike
Music For Hope The Finale
In Loving Memory...
Quiet words from Simon at 2am...
精神赔偿:让伤者不再心痛
My Way To Glory
Y-Von Celebrates Her 21st in TGIF
How to ride an off-road motorcycle
barrows guide-by demon dog62
One piece is a neverending story
Martin- "Chunky Girl"
Shostakovich 5th - Tilson Thomas/SFS - 4th Mvmt (II)
Kaoru and Hikaru's Past
Mesih Geldi Sonunda :)
Stobysliv-Big city life
Transformers Burger King commercial (US)
DOLORES O'RIORDAN en MÉXICO


 

No comments: