Friday, January 11, 2008

Sorry~ Original Song By Me

Duration: 02:15 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-22 13:21:58
User: erincatherinex0x
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Erin  Original  Song  pop  unsigned  

Description:

Intro: I know its wrong But I don't care. I'm sorry if this hurts Anyone (whoa) But you need to know... That I like you Verse One: I've just begun to know the true Feelings I have and I'm not sure That I should tell Oh Oh... Chorus: I'm sorry but you need to know That you're the one for me And I'm sorry if you don't feel the same But I can't apologize for what the heart wants I'm Sorry... Verse Two: I know now that you are great And that you are so sweet Any girl would be lucky to call you her's Whoa yeah... Chorus: SAME AS ABOVE Bridge: I know its wrong But I don't care. I'm sorry if this hurts Anyone (woah) But you need to know... That I like you I don't care what people say I can't just keep my feelings bottled up You opened up to me and now It's time for me to do the same with you Whoa... yeah Chorus: 2x

Comments

5678smileymiley ::: Favorites  2008-01-04 15:41:50

very cool i luv the chours i write songs to
__________________________________________________
kemo029 ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 16:47:17

awesome
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ski on Guitar
kemal sunal-şener şen
cowboy olesksiy
All About Charlie1997
M3LiiN@ FiiN@LLY W!NZ
Hub City Stompers 'Trojan Night' (Live)
Ariel e Gui se quebrando no Tekken
PS3 and XBOX 360 FIGHT!
Bad News Robot
barbiegirls fashion show
Silent Movie Wank
Got Surf? X2
The Pool Players
Backyard Dunking
50 Cent - I'm Not Rich, Still Lying (The Game Diss) + Lyrics
Apologize (Doctor/Rose - reunion)
Advice from Linux to Windows
Tölzer Löwen - Die besten Tore
Kitchener Stitch
Koncert Finałowy Warsztatów Fama 2007 - Reinkarnacje - cz.2


 

No comments: