Thursday, January 24, 2008

ATV Crossing Fordyce

Duration: 00:54 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-15 15:47:39
User: khower
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

ATV  ATVOBSESSION  Fordyce  Polaris  River  Crossing  Van  Halen  

Description:

My friend Jack and I are regulars on the Fordyce. One weekend, we camped just past Winch Hill #2, and decide to check out the Committee Crossing. It was moving pretty good, but felt like we could cross. I went across (my camera is in my side bag and drown) and you'll see the water go over my seat. All throttle got me out! Jack goes across, but gets pushed about 5 feet and stuck against a rock...Now I have to go back across, and pull him out. There's no movie of Jack, because my camera was dead.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Baby Girl
Brat Pack
hamster meechanic - criceto meccanico
Amanda Jenssen - Do You Love Me (Grammisgalan)
How cool kids ride bikes


 

No comments: