Friday, December 7, 2007

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Wifi Battles Against: Hinatafan16

Duration: 05:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-01 12:37:07
User: ijea4444
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I'm so sorry that in the start its all dark idk what happened to the camera. Well I'm also sorry for the camera moving so much. I'll try o fix it later on.She is from youtube and her aim name. look him up. I will Battle you only if u follow my rules.And Have Aim or Msn Messengers.All in my profile.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

NGO challenge steps
Bang Bang
Sode Tsuri Komi Goshi
Julie Wittner - Stand Up at Room 5
Behavior Based Safety Bloopers
The Element Song
Cloud's Self-Richeous Suicide
Cuchillos largos 2007
Magic Pro Tour Kobe 2006 Finals Part 4
FAN - Corey Taylor Video - Circle
Supercat! ... Flying Jumping Cat Funny & Cute
bored with tv
2 N scale train Engines & 2 HO engines
The Darkside #8: "Don't be Hatin' on Me!
California Adventure, Part III
Naruto (Porcelain)
Soldier's Requiem (Marines Kicking Ass in Fallujah!)
Lord of the Rings - Oblivion - 30 seconds to mars
FMA Tribute
fun stuff


No comments: