Sunday, December 23, 2007

Makeup Tutorial: Natural Look

Duration: 10:41 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-07 21:41:03
User: IronMask57
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mac  makeup  eyeshadow  lipglass  revlon  mascara  cosmetics  

Description:

I decided to do a makeup tutorial this time because I'm thinking about being a cosmetologist. I'm still not the bst at this whole youtube thing, so please bear with me. Products used: MAC Bare Canvas Paint, MAC Bamboo eyeshadow, Revlon Iced Mocha eyeshadow, MAC Phloof! eyeshadow, Neutrogena Full Volume Mascara, MAC NC15 Concealer, MAC Illicit Lipglass. My apologies if I forgot anything. Thank you for watching!

Comments

Natsuko ::: Favorites  2007-11-26 00:12:53

well, when doing as make-up tutorial you need to get a better camera- otherwise theres no point... colorwise....
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Entourage - Season 3 backstage teaser
joga bonito
X/Y Laser Beam Show
random naruto fight
Parrot dancing
Bohemian Rhapsody Solo
My Numa Numa Dance
Ajax tegen Willem II
Fergie - London Bridge (Oh Snap)
gil
Raw in Cleveland 10/1/2007
baby laughing
The Art of Blunt Rolling
My Friend Larry performs "Blue" by The Jayhawks
Don't forget how lucky you are !
The CDC's
Shock Absorber
it won't ever be the same
full
Naruto 83-c sub en español


 

No comments: