Saturday, December 1, 2007

Father's Day # 1

Duration: 05:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-16 14:59:24
User: Entelzar
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This was actually my first attempt at a Father's Day video. It was supposed to include my son, but multiples interruptions during recording followed by little time to edit a video caused me to make the original one you see. I have now decided to share some of the footage, as I am so proud of my son and it was great fun creating it.

Comments

SxcPrincessBec ::: Favorites  2007-09-09 21:33:08

Omg I want him.. hes so adoreable bless him!! Congrats about hearing your having a girl..x
__________________________________________________
Entelzar ::: Favorites  2007-09-10 01:44:21

Thank you! I now have videos of my daughter for you to enjoy!
__________________________________________________

No comments: